If you don’t know what to write in sister’s wedding card, consider three types of wedding card messages. You don’t need to overthink what to say to your sister on her big day, but these examples should help you get started on a thoughtful wedding card.
Do you also need to write a speech for your sister’s wedding? Here’s how to write a wedding speech for my sister.
Best Examples On What To Write In Sister’s Wedding Card
If you’re stuck on a blank page, take a step back and think about how you feel for your sister. You can tell her how much you’re happy and proud of her, or you can talk about her partner.
Wedding card messages should be genuine. Therefore, modify these messages accordingly:
- To my dearest favorite sister, I can’t wait to celebrate your wedding! I can’t believe my lil sis is now a bride. I love you, and know that I’m always here for you.
- Hey [sister’s name], today is the big day! I know that you and [sister’s partner] are made for each other whenever I’m with you. I can’t wait to witness you two in married life. Love you both!
- I am so glad that you met the love of your life. Happy wedding day sis! I am so happy for you, and I know that you two will have the best married life.
Wedding card messages are usually short but sweet. Even siblings can give their sisters a quick message wishing them well and then just talk to them personally for a longer message.
But to avoid sounding too generic and robotic, here are some examples of wishing your sister well on her big day. They’d also make ideal messages for graphic wedding cards with limited writing space.
- Happy wedding day, my best friend and sister! Wishing you the best married life, we’re always here for you.
- I can’t believe my big sis is getting married! I know that [sister’s partner] knows what a treasure you are, and I’m so glad you two will finally get married. I wish you the best!
- All the best wishes to my sister, who is such a gorgeous bride. I know that you two can handle everything life might throw at you. We love you!
Feel free to read where to buy wedding cards as well. You can show your personality not just with the message but also with the design of your card.
A simple congratulations is a classic message if you don’t know what to write for your sister’s wedding card. You don’t need to overthink this phrase, but it’s always better to show your love to your sister and not just say one word.
Think of how glad you are about your sister’s wedding and marriage. You can also include her partner on your wedding card message.
- Congratulations to my gorgeous sister! May the happiness you feel today follow you wherever you go.
- Congratulations to my favorite couple. I love you so much, sis, and there is no other person I could think of that would be your perfect match.
- Congratulations on your marriage, [couple’s name]! I know that you two are suited for married life. We’re always here for you. Much love.
What Is The Best Message For My Sister On Her Wedding Day?
Whether you’re deciding what to write on your sister’s wedding card, speech, or letter, the best message to give her is reassurance. Remind her that you’re supportive of her marriage and will always be beside her no matter what.
Wedding jitters and anxiety can happen, and reminding our loved ones that they’re not alone can ease their worries. You can also show your sister you’re happy for her and supportive of her partner.
Wedding cards can also be humorous, primarily if you and your sister are known to crack jokes at each other. Reminding her of her sister’s habits can be a sweet way to eliminate nervousness on the wedding day.
How Do You Thank A Sister In A Wedding Speech?
A thank you speech is an everyday speech or toast given at weddings. And if you’re supposed to give one for your sister’s wedding, here are some tips to help you write and know what to put:
- Introduce yourself and how you’re close to your sister
- Talk about your sister and her partner
- Thank the couple for their wonderful wedding
- Share some of your favorite highlights and elements of their wedding
- Don’t be afraid to include jokes or memorable events in your speech
- Wrap up your speech by wishing the couple well and hyping the guests up for the upcoming celebration at the reception
How Much Do I Give My Sister For Her Wedding?
There are no set standards on the amount to give to your sister’s wedding or any sibling. But for tact, a wedding gift amounting to not less than $100 should be ideal.
Of course, we all vary in financial capacities. You might need to give something lower than $100 if it’s all you can afford.
Was this guide helpful? You just learned what to write in sister’s wedding card, which can be a sentimental message, best wishes, or a simple congratulations.
Ultimately, be genuine with your wedding card message. More than copying other people’s messages, your sister will appreciate words that come from your own heart.