The RAF Sofas is a modular sofa that can be configured in many different ways. This allows for the creation of an endless number of configurations, making it perfect for any space and layout.
When you go to our website, you will find there are two versions available: The Standard RAF Sofa, which has a small armrest on either side of the seat, and The Junior RAF Sofa, which has no armrest on either side.
What is RAF Sofa?
The RAF sofa has been one of the most popular pieces of furniture in recent years. It is a combination of what was typically seen as two separate sofas, with one person sitting at either end or on opposite sides. The name “RAF” actually stands for “Right and Left”. These types of couches are perfect for any? and what is an RAF sofa?
It’s a type of couch that has two cushions on either end or at opposite sides. These types of couches are perfect for? no matter what the size. They can be used in an entryway to store shoes and serve drinks from one side while hosting a couch on the other.
Features of the RAF Sofa
Modular design ensures that there are endless possible configurations.
The Standard and Junior versions provide different options for what you might be looking for, with one armrest or two. – In addition to being modular, it is also stackable. This means that if your space becomes limited in what can be placed in it, you can stack the RAF Sofas for a more compact design.
It is also available with what’s called an “Open Back” or what we like to call “The Flipper.” When the back of the sofa is open and tucked behind its armrests, there are two hidden storage compartments on either side of the sofa. This is what gives it its “flipper” name.
It’s also available in what we call “Pillow Fill.” Pillow fill means that you have one or two pillows built into your RAF Sofa, so there is no need to purchase any additional pillows for a more comfortable and custom sleeping experience
Advantages of Owning a Recliner-Freezer Sofa
- It is durable and high quality, so you really get what you pay for. The RAF Sofas are designed to last a lifetime
- They’re versatile and can easily be customized or modified as needed. For example, the Recliner Freezers come with reversible arms that let you change what side of the sofa you want the armrests to be on.
- They’re available in a range of colors and fabrics, so there’s something for everyone
- It has two hidden storage compartments on either side of the sofa that make it convenient to store what you need, without it being in plain sight
- It is available with a variety of options. You can choose between the wingback and straight back, or have whichever armrests you prefer on either side
- There’s an option for what color fabric you want your RAF Sofas to be made out of: brown, green, red
- It can be customized to what you want. You get to choose what color the nailheads are and what fabric is used for the cushions
- If you’re looking for a new sofa or recliner, come see what RAF Sofas have in store for you!
How to Prevent Damage on a Recliner
It’s important to take care of what you have if you want it to last. There are a few ways that might help your recliner stay in good condition and keep the value up when you decide to sell or trade it in for another one down the line:
- Cleaning – Use warm water and mild dish detergent, followed by wiping with a dry cloth.
- Vacuuming – Run your vacuum over it on the upholstery, and then wipe down what you’ve just done.
- Quilting – To give your recliner some extra support or to tighten loose spots in the cushions, use a twin needle and quilt batting in between them.
- Covering – If your recliner is covered in leather, you’ll want to use a special care kit. You can find what’s right for what type of material by looking at the label or instructions. For fabric upholstery with loose threads, place thumbtacks over them and then sew down a patch that matches it on top
How to Clean a Recliner Chair
Cleaning a recliner chair can be difficult because the cushions are what hold dust and dirt. To clean these types of chairs, start by vacuuming them both with an upholstery attachment.
Then use a damp cloth to wipe away any stubborn spots. Next, sprinkle baking soda on top of the fabric then vacuum it off. Finally, use a small brush to scrub away what remains.
How to Use a Slipcover on a Recliner Chair
The most important thing to note about using a slipcover on a recliner chair is that it should be loose enough to still fit over the cushions.
When you put the cover on, make sure not to stretch or pull too tight as this could cause damage. The fabric will need to overlap at least six inches for two people to be able to get a grip on the chair.
The slipcover should also cover what is called the “armpit”, meaning that it will need to go up and over the front of each armrest as well. If you do not have enough fabric, cut away what’s needed until six inches are left hanging down at the bottom.
Now that your slipcover is on, what does it feel like? Well as far as comfort goes, you are going to want something with a bit of weight and thickness so there is some cushioning. The fabric should be soft but not too heavy or thick because this will make sitting for long periods of time difficult.